Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Portrait for Hospice wall

Another fast portrait of a willing volunteer for the local Hospice house. Some years ago the direction asked me to make portraits of the volunteer workers to place on a wall in the reception room. When families come to look at the possibilities of placing a dear one in Hospice care, they look at the faces of people who will be doing the care work. It seems to have a very positive effect because I am still painting portraits when asked. I love to do this work as I have also done the volunteer care. Now I do what I love best as my contribution.
These 25 cm. square portraits in oil are my trademark so to speak. Hope you like it. I also do them in commission.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Jeanne, het is leuk jouw paintblog te zien en de lezen!
    Nog veel succes met het portretten-schilderen.
    Sjoerd en Daniƫl

    ReplyDelete